Security & Data Handling
Multicollab sets strict standards for security. Our development team deploys cutting-edge current cybersecurity protocols to ensure your experience is user-friendly and 100% secure.
The Multicollab plugin security & data handling measures include:
- Cosebase with zero (0) PHP errors and warnings.
- All user input is sanitized and validated to block SQL injections.
- All user data is checked to ensure it is safely escaped without ambiguity; including esc_html(), esc_attr(), and esc_url().
- Nonce checks to ensure your site performance is never impacted.
- We ensure that the data requested from a user matches what they have submitted.
- Ensure all files are valid UTF-8. Data will return false if it encounters invalid UTF-8.
Multicollab never saves or stores any user data. When users submit feedback, we fetch the following details:
- Email Address
- Website URL
- WordPress version
- Gutenberg version
- PHP Version
- Theme details
- Multicollab Version
- Multicollab Plan
- Date & Time
- Browser Information
- Webserver Information
- OS information