If you are encountering issues with any aspect of the plugin, you can refer to this document to troubleshoot the issue. Below, we cover many of the most-frequent issues users have with all WordPress plugins—from uploading .zip files to plugin updates and more.
Please check your spam or junk folder for the email. The confirmation email is automatically sent to the email with which you registered your Multicollab account.
After purchasing a Multicollab premium plan, you receive an email containing your unique license key. The key is specific to your plan and must be entered in the plugin settings page to activate it. The license key is also required to update to new versions in the future. We’ve provided instructions and more details on uploading your license key here.
If you can’t update the plugin from the WordPress Dashboard (WordPress Admin Panel > Plugins > Multicollab > Update), the error may be an issue with your license key, file permissions, or another factor.
For more information on how to update your plugin, please refer to this documentation.
If the above steps do not work, please follow these steps to update the plugin manually:
- 1.Deactivate the Multicollab plugin from the Plugins menu.
- 2.Delete the plugin from your WordPress website. Please note that your settings and data will be automatically recovered when re-installing the plugin.
- 3.Select the Add New button (top of the screen), then click Upload Plugin.
- 4.Click Choose File and browse to the .zip file for the plugin. The .zip file is located in the confirmation email you received after purchasing your plan.
- 5.Next, click Install Now.
- 6.Once the .zip is installed, click on the Activate button.
What are the requirements for using the plugin? Here’s what you’ll need to get started with Multicollab:
- WordPress version 5.6 or above.
- PHP version 7.0 or above.
- Gutenberg Editor version 8.6 to 10.7.
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.