Custom Permissions allow the Administrator to decide which team members should have permission to manage comments, suggestions, and other events in Multicollab.
WordPress user roles that are compatible with Multicollab Plugin:
- Superadmin The Superadmin has full permissions related to any action (viewing, moderating, adding, deleting, resolving) on comments, mentions, and replies on any post and page.
- Administrator Administrators can view, edit, delete, reply to, and resolve Multicollab comments on any post and page.
- Editor Editors can view, edit, delete, reply to, and resolve Multicollab comments on any posts and page by anyone within your WordPress website.
- Author Authors have full rights related to the pages and posts they have created or the ones with edit permissions enabled.
- Contributor Similar to Authors, contributors have the full rights to their posts only. They can only add, edit, delete, reply, and resolve Multicollab comments on the posts they create.
Superadmin and Administrators can manage Multicollab permissions of individual collaborators and groups of collaborators in the Multicollab Settings Menu.
To view or edit the Permission settings, go to your Admin Dashboard > Multicollab > Settings > Manage Permissions.