Administrators can view, set, and manage custom user permissions of both individual collaborators and groups of collaborators within the Multicollab Settings Menu.
To view or edit Permission settings, go to your Admin Dashboard > Multicollab > Settings > Manage Permissions.
Permission events include:
- Add Comment
- Resolve Comment
- Disable Comments
- Add Suggestions
- Accept/Reject Suggestion
- Disable Suggestions
To manage Multicollab Permissions:
Step 1: Go to the Multicollab tab in the left sidebar of the WordPress menu dashboard.
Step 2: Select Setting and navigate Permission setting
Step 3: Set permissions for specific roles of WordPress collaborators using the radio buttons.
Step 4: Click Save Changes.
WordPress user roles that are compatible with Multicollab Plugin:
- Superadmin The Superadmin has full permissions related to any action (viewing, moderating, adding, deleting, resolving) on comments, mentions, and replies on any post and page.
- Administrator Administrators can view, edit, delete, reply to, and resolve Multicollab comments on any post and page.
- Editor Editors can view, edit, delete, reply to, and resolve Multicollab comments on any posts and page by anyone within your WordPress website.
- Author Authors have full rights related to the pages and posts they have created or the ones with edit permissions enabled.
- Contributor Similar to Authors, contributors have the full rights to their posts only. They can only add, edit, delete, reply, and resolve Multicollab comments on the posts they create.