How to enable and use the Slack integration with Multicollab Plugin
Slack integration is only available with a VIP plan subscription.
Get real-time updates for a host of Multicollab collaborative activities in a dedicated Slack channel. With Multicollab connected to Slack, editorial and content teams can receive timely comments and suggestion notifications that expedite content publication.
Multicollab + Slack Integration
- Instant Slack notifications make collaboration with your team more accessible and allow collaborators to stay in the loop.
- You will get real-time updates for mentions, replies, and other comment activities of Multicollab in your Slack channel.
- Your team can quickly review notifications and easily click to respond directly in WordPress.
- Your organization’s Slack channel. So you will receive all types of Multicollab notifications on that channel.
Multicollab App provides customizable Slack notifications for the following activities:
- New Comment
- Mentions team members in the comments
- Reply to comment
- Resolve a comment thread
- Assign comment threads
- Add an attachment to the comment/reply
- New Suggestion Accept / Reject Suggestion
Here's what the above notifications look like when they show up in a Slack channel:
Use this step-by-step guide to enable the Slack integration in the Multicollab plugin.
Step 1: Select the Multicollab in the left sidebar of the WordPress menu dashboard.
Step 2: Click on the Integrations tab on the Multicollab plugin settings page.
Step 3: Click Connect. You will be redirected to the Slack workspace login page.
Step 4: In the drop-down menu, select the Slack account you want to sync with Multicollab.
Step 5: Choose the Slack channel where you want to receive Multicollab notifications.
Step 6: Click Allow button to complete the integration.
To remove an active Slack integration from Multicollab, click on Disconnect, displayed on the Integrations tab on the Multicollab plugin settings page.